datajs version 1.1.1beta
Other Available Downloads
- OData client that enables CRUD operations including batching and metadata support using both ATOM and JSON payloads.
- Single store abstraction that provides a common API on top of HTML5 local storage technologies.
- Data cache component that allows reading data ranges from a collection and storing them locally to reduce the number of network requests.
Changes from datajs 1.1.0
- Support for Json minimalmetadata format with computation for Uris when metadata is provided, which reduces the payload size on the wire, for more information about Json format details: http://www.bitwhys.com/odata-101-what-is-json-light/
- Ability to read current version using datajs.version.
- Bug fixes and code cleanup.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.