- OData client that enables CRUD operations including batching and metadata support using both ATOM and JSON payloads.
- Single store abstraction that provides a common API on top of HTML5 local storage technologies.
- Data cache component that allows reading data ranges from a collection and storing them locally to reduce the number of network requests.
Changes from DataJS 1.1.1 release:
- Change the copyright from “Copyright (c) Microsoft.” to “Copyright (c) Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.”.
- Fix the issue of causing "unknown exception" when using JsonP on IE10.