Changes from datajs 1.0.2
- OData client that enables CRUD operations including batching and metadata support using both ATOM and JSON payloads.
- Single store abstraction that provides a common API on top of HTML5 local storage technologies.
- Data cache component that allows reading data ranges from a collection and storing them locally to reduce the number of network requests.
The changes made since the previous release contain the following minor updates to support OData V3 services:
- The library will add the MaxDataServiceVersion header if missing from the request.
- The mime type for json payload has been changed to "application/json;odata=verbose"
- Minor fix for reading the responses to a batch request.
- Add the new EDM namespace to the metadata handler.
Despite these changes, the library still is an OData V2 client.