Changes from datajs 1.0.3
- OData client that enables CRUD operations including batching and metadata support using both ATOM and JSON payloads.
- Single store abstraction that provides a common API on top of HTML5 local storage technologies.
- Data cache component that allows reading data ranges from a collection and storing them locally to reduce the number of network requests.
- Add support for OData V3 features such as collection properties, namded streams, and actions advertised in the payload.
- Updates the IndexedDB store provider to the latest spec so it can be used with IE 10, Chrome 11.0+, and Firefox 4.0+.
- Full support for IE 10 in tiled and desktop modes.