Changes from datajs 1.1.0-beta2
- OData client that enables CRUD operations including batching and metadata support using both ATOM and JSON payloads.
- Single store abstraction that provides a common API on top of HTML5 local storage technologies.
- Data cache component that allows reading data ranges from a collection and storing them locally to reduce the number of network requests.
- Add support for advertised functions and actions in JSON light payloads.
- JSON with full metadata is now the preferred format set by the default handler in the request's accept header.
- Updated the CSDL schema in the metadata handler.
- Bug fixes and code cleanup.