Changes from DataJS 1.1.0 release
- OData client that enables CRUD operations including batching and metadata support using both ATOM and JSON payloads.
- Single store abstraction that provides a common API on top of HTML5 local storage technologies.
- Data cache component that allows reading data ranges from a collection and storing them locally to reduce the number of network requests.
- Support for Json minimalmetadata format with computation for Uris when metadata is provided, which reduces the payload size on the wire.
- Ability to read current version using datajs.version.
- Ability to parse XML metadata using OData.parseMetadata API.
- Bug fixes that include fixes for bugs 899, 980, 1049, 1110, 1111.
- Code cleanup.